Friday, January 7, 2011

Free Templete For Church Anniversary Bulletin



PUNTA DEL ESTE - One of the Cris Morena favorite actors since the 1998 debut in Chiquititas, to 13, lies in Punta del Este.


- What was the best and worst of 2010?

"The best thing was the birth of Felicitas, my new niece, the daughter of my brother. The worst was the loss of some very important and mainly near the Romina Yan, which was very painful for me. Very much appreciated.

-In Punta del Este, What is your favorite place to eat and the beach that you like to go?

"The best place to eat is" Do not forget me "(Springs) has a spectacular pizzas and the atmosphere is very good. And the beach, there are several, but I think my favorite is the La Posta del Cangrejo.

- What plans do you have for 2011?

"Right now I'm on vacation and all that were meetings and projects for the coming year were put on hold. For now I'm at zero, but I have a meeting around for a strip on phone, so let's see what happens. For now I'm here resting and seeing what is there to do. I wish to call me back to play football of celebrities, with Enzo (Francescoli) and the rest of the figures, like last year. The truth that I had fun and this year will be good.

Fonte: El Pais

0 comments:

Post a Comment