Saturday, February 5, 2011

Gu10 Led 50w Dimmable



actress and singer is by this time more excited because this weekend will live in the Canadian city of Vancouver shower your Wedding celebration in our country is known as the bridal shower.


So great is the joy of Luisana who used his personal account on the Twitter social network to tell their friends and loved ones that he expects the party will also take place in our country. The truth is that is very close to Luisana becomes the mistress of Michael Bublé as the first binding contract partner on Argentine soil, on 2 April and then in Canada, the birthplace of the successful interpreter.

But not all good news for the couple because Bublé told the American press that an audience member tried to kill him while continuing to deliver a concert in the state of Virginia and that saved his life by a custodian.

"I got off the stage to sing with the audience and when I returned, he was following me. I did not realize he was behind me because I was focused, singing another topic. Suddenly a man shouted and walked up ... The attacker was running something like a piano string, you put it in the neck and hangs himself not only short but ... He said he wanted to kill me because I had stolen the music to black people. I have no idea what went through your mind this man, all I know is that I'll just do covers of Sinatra from now ... "Bublé launched on the fact that it is investigating the FBI. By Caroline Croci


Fonte: Teleshow

0 comments:

Post a Comment