Friday, May 13, 2011

Letter Asking For Contributions Towards Gift

Finally it's Friday! And Friday 13:))

Here is
these phrases full of sarcasm, with much love to all, well, for some more than others :)))) What we're going to cheat? :)))


"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute."

"The eternal love lasts approximately 3 months."

"Do not meddle in the drug world ... and we are many and there is very little."
"Having a clear conscience is a sign of bad memory"

"fish fighting the current, dies electrocuted"

"Slavery was not abolished, was changed to 8 hrs. a day. "

" The important thing is not to win, but lose another. "

" I'm not completely useless, at least serve as a bad example. "

" It's good to stop drinking, the trouble is not remember where. "

" To err is human, but to blame the other, is still human. "

" A man pulled me into the drink, and never had the courtesy to thank her. "

" No no ugly person, only rare beauties. "

" Flee the temptations, slowly, so that they can reach. "

" Intelligence chases me, but I'm faster. "

" No fool complains of being so, they should not be so bad. "

" Studying is distrust of the intelligence of fellow next door. "

" He who is born poor and ugly, has a good chance that they grow, you develop both conditions. "

" Laziness is the mother of all vices, and mother that is, must be respected. "

" Work never killed anybody, but why take a chance? "

" Do not take life seriously, in the end will not come out of it alive. "

" Happy are those who expect nothing, because they will never be disappointed. "

" I drink to make nice to other people. "

" More Better late ... because in the morning I sleep. "

" If one day the girl or guy you love is cheating on you and throw you're thinking of the balcony, remember: you have horns ... No wings! "

" Sex is like playing mus. If you have a good partner a. .. You better have a good hand! "

" Girls "lost" ... are the most popular. "

" Do not steal ... The government hates competition "

" sexual inactivity is dangerous ... produces horns

A Moment Of Sarcasm between him and her
He: I do not know why do you support; you have nothing to put in it.
She: You wear pants, right?

He: I love just because my father left me a fortune?
She: No, dear. I love you no matter who you left off.

Her: How did you come home half drunk?
The: Not my fault, I ran out of money.

The Five inches more and it would be a king ... She
Five inches shorter and you'd be a queen.

Posted in ladies' room wall: "My husband follows me everywhere"
Below: "Not true, I do"

The: Let's go have fun tonight.
Ella: Good idea. Which comes first leaves the porch light on.

him: Why did not you tell me when you have an orgasm?
She: I would but you're never there. The

: We tried a different position tonight?
Ella: Good idea, you plates and I sit on the couch watching television.

0 comments:

Post a Comment