Thursday, March 31, 2005

How Long Does It Take To Get Back A Std Test

The Importance of Strategy

Under certain stupidities committed by certain politicians who have to moderate what I have not thought of saying anything blessed, first because it has left me this morning as smoke from the ears while reading the newspaper has already been very well written, and second because they deserve more publicity. His own ship sank on 12 and 13 March and now have less to lose but everything to gain, repeat, beyond them, because it can only harm (I hope). Ah, but I get home, happy, with a full stomach and not this morning (at the gigs, sleeping and dying of hunger, which is noted in the mood), and I read this wonderful video has been misunderstood because it is a story, is a spot. Aaaah, well, then okay, we always so abrupt and aggressive . And even better, which makes this valuable clarification, added that one of the problems that have criticized the video is that they are self-critical, that he, for example, what is that all those days we made mistakes. Well listen, I really am self-critical, I regret not have sent more messages, not to have screamed and thanks to you I'm starting to regret ...
better not say. There, is out (deep breath it sometimes works) that I came full of energy and smile spring to see so much sun, so many people on the street and have witnessed in my local Chinese restaurant, family dinner that takes the place (which is what has fed the 1, at 8're hungry), because today we agreed schedules, and I ate my shrimp dumplings, clumsy as a child my chopsticks next to theirs on the cuenquitos of rice, toddler climbing on the big soup, chubby teenager with glasses and perfect Madrid accent his cousin commenting doubts about transitive verbs, conjunctions and adverbs. By the way, the smell that came from that table had no name, the next time, no turnovers and noodles, I put the same thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment