Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Plackarnia Ul Jankiego

spring spot

two days arguing with my blog. Today, finally convinced him to collaborate and even vacated the post on Sunday they were holding hostage. I told him I did not do it just for me, it's not just a relief, which is my instrument and my support for it, laughs and cries, but cries of protest and cries for freedom and reach all parts are answered, identify with us and to fight all together, forming part of the gelatinous substance that expands the capillaries of the world by jetting outside occasionally like a geyser, when oppression makes alarm bells on the Web He liked that. But when he broke ciberpunk.net simply to mourn, excited Spring Networks and recent developments in Kuwait while outraged by the dark and improper use of its profits to criticize without basis or reason and even less elegant reading texts trying to propose solutions to the inequalities that hold us . In short, he was very proud to be connected to this and decided not to give more war now.
I'm enjoying a triple explosion spring: Spring 2005, Spring Networks and my own spring, the three strongly connected. Since yesterday, the gigs I say I look much happier, I have even better color, and soles is emerging everywhere.
From this weekend, a word has acquired a central importance for me in several areas: strategy.
I do not know if that is the change of season or hormones but sometimes I think my heart is rising in your throat.
cutover, I have much to discuss with myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment