Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sperm Sharking Stories

Happy 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A hug to everyone who gave a tour of this blog in 2007, hoping they do this year is beginning ...
Thanks for being ...


SlideShare free forum service); raise the ante and started to look for the existence of a Latin translation students of sociology and not find anything, I crossed the pond and ask dongoogle English about what he wanted, and nothing ... I decided to ask people
virtual community in which "participate" on whether they give me a hand and told me to keep things simple both in terms of programming topics php, smf, mysql, hosting , UploadFile, ftp and so on do not understand, but I have a desire to learn, I suggest you try first with some kind of free forum which gives foroactivo.com type, but the truth is not convinced me at all. freeforums.org finally reach a free forum service, with the "disadvantage" of being in English, so I had to use the translator of the above dongoogle, and I got the works, well after some work in this can see the result? of that work when clicking on the banner that is down to get to the forum, I hope the pledge idea, I think it is good forum, also new is in "diapers" so any suggestions are more than welcome. a hug to those who go through the blog, and I hope cruzarmelos forum
if you want to support the forum minibanner you can do this by putting one on your site, your blog, anywhere, and if you wanting your banner be here, do an exchange (note that no more than 200x69 pixels)


code banner is (remove the asterisks "*" and ready, working minibanner)



0 comments:

Post a Comment