Monday, April 18, 2011

List Of Permutations Of 4 Numbers

Lisset Gift Shop on eBay

Dear all,

Three years ago I earned extra money by selling my crafts, and antiques imported things on eBay, things got complicated, sales collapsed and among other works, because I left my little shop parked, whose name was lost civilizations. Today I return to reopen that store but with the simple name Lisset Gift Shop in a display of creativity:)))


Little by little I filled with articles of all kinds, gadgets, accessories, decor, jewelry, personalized items and handmade in different states, new and used bargains. Gift items at the end of the day, there will be all sorts of things I come across and will mount a kind of rake online. You know, a garbage becomes another's treasure:))) Thank


for visiting, here are a link to my eBay store . In the top right of the page on eBay may subscribe to the newsletter and receive and store updates.



A big hug,

LissetVázquez Meizoso

0 comments:

Post a Comment