Saturday, April 23, 2011

What Do Scorpio Men Crave

Opening

Do not get used to me and be sure to wake up with new names. If you look at another, then winked at me and laugh at my jealousy of tin ... Someone who is willing to try. But above all ... Someone who does not have to lose to realize that I have found.

That I look at it, see it, and my legs tremble helplessly . Someone who is crazy about me and tell me not only the days of hangover. Someone I did not promise future and I will today be the most important. Someone who misses me before I left. That if you put animal, is only in the bed and kisses kill me in the morning.

Someone who can not walk down the street without me hold my hand. Do not buy me with gifts, but has many details paper. Someone with whom I spend hours chatting without boredom. Not like me mourn and make me laugh until I have no desire. That from time to time decide to pursue in the bars and know again.

costumes Someone else my bad days and turn them into good. Do not be angry if I do not understand, if I understand and dizziness. I stick out your tongue when I get stupid and make me mute. Do not assume that I'll always be there, but no doubt ... That does not make me suffer for nothing, but do not sell me eternal love tampered.

✿ Felic dyad Sant Jordi. Happy St. George's Day. Happy Book Day ✿

0 comments:

Post a Comment