Monday, May 2, 2005

Surfboards Convertible

Travel to the Mediterranean

My sincere thanks to offers of flight, the Cruces de Mayo and the fairs of Rota and El Puerto de Santa Maria which allow me to enjoy my solitude of crowded floor. Suddenly, the house has a different color, odor and other light another, I'm really enjoying it after a long time. After a Friday with flu-like symptoms that turned out to be exhaustion, a heavy sleep restful Saturday. Pasta salad, beer and strawberries without moving the couch in hours (this raises the dead), I have even seen on TV a while to remember why I do not usually see.
field Sunday with mom (of course), eating gazpacho manchego with horses trotting background behind the palms poor aunt Cecilia fulminated in yellow corn by late frosts. After Toyota Yaris ride provided by the atarceder Algete, which has a horrible name but a few colors of science fiction. Back to the big city, quieter than usual due to the escape en masse to the beaches to enjoy the nightlife in good company. Lights, smiles and stolen glances with our permission for a digital camera, box of wonderful moments and magic items that we go unnoticed until the flash will forever framed in neon.
Today, after the anti-hangover nap, I will prepare the pack because I am now I have an appointment with the Mediterranean, to dream better than ever, Nekane write about, read about Chevette and Rydell and think how will be my new blog, especially with the background murmur of the sea, the scent that refreshes to the core and the light that bounces off the sea and reaches Ukraine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment