Monday, May 9, 2005

Surgeon App Walkthrough

moving Quote Moving

Matrix, always so quick and efficient it overtook me. After a few days with no time to post, announcing the move today think of my blog. No response to changing only column:) because I already had thought about doing for some time, but recent changes have become imperative. Sorry to be taking longer than my colleagues to complete the process, but technical difficulties and my difficulty choosing the color to the toothbrush are making this is as moving without a car. So we also have (mostly, I) acclimatization time, that change is exciting but also disturbing. Open windows to let in the light in my blog so long dark, it attracts but scary. Not only that, it is expected a name change, I do not know exactly why, but they also want. I liked the reason you did yesterday Digital Shadow "has already opened so many holes that there is no room in the fence for more, perhaps? would be a good reason, the truth is that there is a gap that another important ... but there are still lots of holes to open. Following my habit of starting things by the end (or half) and not get out, but climb up, I am taking before painting boxes and put the floating platform, which can be a problem now that I think but You know I love challenges. Also I always take my first choice over the tedious part of boxes up and down to the end and leave the creative moment, which in my case may be (nonsense, I know) equivalent to choosing the wedding dress. Try to be aware that nothing is final and that these changes are free of decoration, which does not have to go back to IKEA if you're missing a screw and allen keys our never lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment