Friday, April 8, 2005

Crocodile Cake Patterns

Calm and sneezing horse

It's Friday! Although the end of the workday at his side today. Being up with work in the morning and having to train in the afternoon to a poor girl in an extremely boring job regret making my high tolerance to caffeine. When your work schedule can not be used if not all, at least half the time doing something interesting and / or fun, such as updating your blog, not worth moving to the office, which is above every meter day the fittest and I each skinny day. Today I was in a restaurant where they usually eat, a guy I met years ago when I went to Manchester one summer to visit his cousin, who was one of my colleagues from the beach gang. No I saw him again until years later (I lost contact with my colleague) when we played in the same class of first law. The following year I changed my career, losing contact with my co-laws and later I became friends with a girl whose birthday he introduced me to his best friend turned out to be the same guy. To find you now in the neighborhood where I work, wherever Madrid just to the north, I've said that maybe we should ask systematically why we lose touch when we fall right and the destination is determined to get together. Has been fully agreed, and has been very interested in the idea of \u200b\u200b6 degrees of separation and other things that came to my head, but his girlfriend has not made him so funny story, do not know why .
do not know if it is spring but cyberpunk updates today, I have come as a flash of light scented flowers. A combination of facts, feelings and ideas that gives the impression that more air enters your lungs. Despite that, I feel a strange sense of tranquility. A stillness suspect something like the calm before the storm. But also can be hormones, it is spring, I agree that instinct is always listening. So I also trust my dreams. Happy weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment