Friday, April 15, 2005

What Color To Paint A Room With A Red Sofa



When I had not yet used to the incredibly nice feeling to sit at home at the computer with bare feet, comes another cold snap. This attitude of climate Harsh Mistress is not acceptable but in the end, is what are the forces of nature and partly so people will have so much envy, and do not contain what they want. And he goes a little like the speed, that can be foreseen but not prevented, only with a good analyst of networks and still change the direction of the wind of freedom is really difficult if not impossible. Of course it depends on the location subject to the storm. Depends on the type of soil, infrastructure, deforestation or if not, if you do not have to see if there are trees, vines or both, if logging time when it starts raining or there is oil in the ground. The factors are many but the change in the landscape is often inevitable and as little everything is much greener and more fresh.
And who does not want the thing it's Friday and I with this hair (I cut myself today). Another day quite rare, in which the efforts of both conspiracy and open struggle to improve my work situation without departing from the Empire still have failed because my boss definitely do not see it clearly. sincerely doubt you see something beyond paddle parties at his chalet in Las Rozas, who is addicted. What little I have left (and is now seriously), I have to find out where they keep lightsabers, copy the phonebook just in case and take a few fluorescent markers. I will review the agenda today I have a day- agenda-de-Minister of which there are few.
Do not miss the post today Lobo, please, it's great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment