Monday, April 11, 2005

Pctv 150e Windows 7 Problem

spider that was just Monday

da taste out of work on Monday and also by day, and make a purchase super fat, super rich, that with every whim because I just paid. Glad to hear that I agree with Tetsuo in gastronomic tastes, all that says about Joy is true, if it is the joy of Madrid. Today only I could take a look at the newspapers of economy stud work and were quite boring, politicians are so unoriginal as ever, especially Aznar, now says that what happens is that the left (Do not know to whom he refers, of course) he is jealous because he was in the Azores (the cyclone will ...). And a little more, an interview with Manuel Soriano (Telemadrid CEO) pretty funny in preaching the independence of information, identify himself with Urdaci (hence the harassment, which is very hard), said that workers chain protested because they support a lot of political and union pressure, ole. I've also read about the study of BBDO Europe about the attachment of youth to your mobile you can take to bring the subject back to the 13M and social networks (I will return to take, yes, yes, yes, even though some of them .) Then I tried to buy the newspaper in my kiosk, but the newsstand Ramon told me with a sad face is just La Razón and El Mundo, go, bad luck. But no problem because I'm in the best of Snow Crash, enganchadísima, the part where Hiro Protagonist is so cool that library in the Metaverse learning about the virus through the Old Testament, it's great . This man deserves the Nobel. And is worth today, it's late and I have to dive into google and look for work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment